Back to the World Map!
What do you expect to get out of this voyage?"Knowledge about the world's cultures, global problems not covered by the media, seven w onders of the world, and to learn things outside of the classroom. Also, to make life-lo ng friends"
- Shahpary Pulido, Mexico City, D. F.
"I want to see the world not through the U.S. lens, and I want my sons, on this voyage, to see the world-wide possibilities."
- Carolyn Doyle, Smithfield UT, U.S.A.
"Getting to travel through an educational prespective which will make the travel more en riching."
-Aleks Kilibarda, Bethesda, MD, U.S.A.
"I am hoping to fall in love with a country that I will want to move to."
- Joshua Lederman Tuscon, AZ, U.S.A.
"I expect to experience as much as possible about each culture this voyage will enable m e to encounter."
- Katherine Lloyd, Wyalusing, PA, U.S.A.
"I hope to see the world through different culture's eyes."
- Caitlin Boucher, Lake George, NY, U.S.A.
"A new global perspective on the world, discovering myself, absorbing all of the new cul ture I experience so that they can saturate my soul."
- Jordyn Linsk, Langhorne, PA, U.S.A.
"The time of my life!"
- Gloria Preeira, Ashburn, VA, U.S.A.
"To change as a person."
- Tara Ashley Green, Bronx, NY, U.S.A.
"To see the world first-hand."
- Mark Baker, Portland, OK, U.S.A.
"Rich-memories, renewed appreciation for international educating and an exceptional oppo rtunity to share learning with my student worldly experiences. . . understanding the peo ple at places I have never been. Experiencing as much as possible: music, food, culture, and direct communication with locals to gain new perspectives. Also, to meet new studen ts on the ship."
- Caitlin Lalezari, Santa Monica, CA, U.S.A.