Back to the World Map!
What did you do in Japan??
"I went to a hot springs with my friends... which was a slightly awkward experi ence, but fun nonetheless..."
- Greg Lilly, Florida Institute of Technology
"I went to Nara and saw the Todaiji Temple. It has the biggest Bronze Caste Buddha in t he world. We also saw the deer in the deer park."
- Christen Toepl, University of Washington
"I went to Mt. Fuji and I went to Nara and the deer park and I pet the deer. I also saw a lot of temples and shrines."
- Caitlin Thomas, Robert Morris University
"I meditated inside the 44 foot Buddha in Kamakura."
- Emmanuel Hector, Adelphi University
"I stayed around Yokohama, but when we got to Kobe, I did the Tea Ceremony and went to K yoto."
- Betty Busey, University of Pittsburgh
"I went to Tokyo, and stayed there two nights. Then I went to Kyoto and saw some temple s."
- Erica Moore, University of San Diego
"I did Tokyo overnight. I walked around Ropponggi and went to a small yakitori restauran t."
- Shahpory Pulido, Mexico City
"I took over 500 pictures."
- Kristin Hersh, Colorado State
"I went to the castle in Himeji."
- Mike Sill, USD
"I went to Kyoto and checked out the temples and shrines"
- Cait Boucher, Manhattan College
"5 cities, 5 days"
- Kelly Devlin, Cabrini College
"6 cities, 5 days"
- Brett Lane, University of Alaska
"I went to a sumo match and to Tokyo Disney and a tea ceremony!"
- Kassidy Perry, UCSB
"I went to geisha studio, Hiroshima and slept in a capsule hotel."
- Keeley Copridge, Louisville Kentucky
"I went to Asakusa and Harajuku!"
- May Au, Simmons College
"I experienced Japanese culture at its best."
- Morgan Le Meitour, NCSU
"I had a very invigoration adventure."
- David Shain, William and Mary
"I learned Japanese!"
- Marina Ivlev, CU Boulder
"I appreciated kind people."
- Tara Green, Manhattan College
"I ate great food!"
- Camilo Kohn, UVA
"I did a lot of site-seeing."
- Seth Herman, University of Maryland
"I had fun!!!"
- Andres Gomez, Universidad del Sagrado Corazon
v "I went and saw Mount Fuji."
- Mark Siracuse, Florida Gulf Coast University
"I went to Nara and saw many deer."
- Dani Perkins, Manhattan College